SOLO Trading Competition
Tokens.net hosts the first trading competition.
To celebrate the successful SOLO listing, we are thrilled to announce the SOLO trading competition!
Tokens.net will hold the SOLO trading competition on May 12, 2020, at 12 UTC, where you can show off your trading skills and the top 10 traders with the highest trading volume will win the total reward pool of 4995 SOLO.
Trading competition information:
- Competition is open to anyone interested in trading.
- The winner is the trader with the highest trading volume on the SOLO/USDT market.
Trading contest duration:
12 May 2020 at 12 UTC to 12 June 2020 12 UTC.
Rewards will be distributed after the competition ends.
1st position - 1500 SOLO
2nd position - 1000 SOLO
3rd position - 500 SOLO
4-10th position - 285 SOLO each
SOLO coin is a part of the Sologenic ecosystem. SOLO coins and subsequent stablecoins are issued on the XRP Ledger allowing liquidity to be moved almost instantly. This creates a dynamic bridge between crypto-assets and non-blockchain-based assets by being paired directly with fiat as collateral to settle with third-party brokerage firms. Sologenic deploys SOLO coins for market-making and liquidity providing. SOLO allows users to tokenize non-blockchain assets. This means that SOLO holders can buy and sell stocks, ETFs and commodities on global stock exchanges such as the NYSE, without the need for third-party brokerages. These stablecoins are backed 1:1 with real-world assets. Each stablecoin represents the ownership of real-world assets. Once tokenized, the asset on the blockchain is tokenized with the suffix of “ƨ”, for example, a tokenized version of TSLA is TSLAƨ.
Sologenic’s mission is to become the most influential blockchain-based project in the world by bridging the gap between traditional financial markets and cryptocurrencies. It aims to facilitate the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies by giving everyone in the world easier access to traditional financial markets.
For more information about SOLO coin read the in-depth analysis
The purpose of the trading competition is to enable anyone a chance to show off their trading skills. Trading is an application of short-term strategies to maximize returns. Bring your best game and earn a reward for your expertise.
How to access trading competition leaderboard
Trading competition overview will be accessible under Features and will include a list of all users competitions, history and rewards collected.
Terms & Conditions
- Participation is automatic for everyone trading on the SOLO/USDT market and requires no action.
- Traders will be ranked based on the total trading volume during the competition period. It doesn't matter if you are a maker, taker, buyer, or seller.
“Trading Volume” is summed together from all user's trading accounts on the SOLO/USDT trading pair and converted to USD based on current prices.
- Rewards will be distributed automatically after the competition ends and will be credited to Tokens.net traders main account.
- We are unable to distribute rewards to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a country from our restricted countries list. For further details, please refer to our Terms of Service.