Decred (DCR)

1M
DCR
15.1949 USD +3.14%
0.00163670 BTC +4.09%
DCR
$ 15.1949 +3.14%
0.00163670 BTC +4.09%
Add to wishlist
Chart:
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • ALL
Graph data for Decred is currently unavailable.
What is Decred?
Decred (DCR) is a community-directed cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. DCR coin is an autonomous digital currency designed to be a superior store of value for future generations. Using a hybrid consensus system of Proof-of Work (PoW) and Proof-of-Stake (PoS), it is designed to keep PoW miners’ power in check and ensure no group can make consensus rule changes without the consent of community.

Decreds on-chain governance is supplemented by Politela, a Reddit-style web-based platform for voting on proposed changes.Decred builds for decentralized, sustainable and self-routing currency, where stakeholders make the rules. Development of the blockchain finances itself by taking 10 per cent of the block reward going to project the Decred Treasury and the remaining 90 per cent gets split between miners and stakeholders, rationed as ? for miners and ? to stakeholders.

Technology & Supply

Learn more technical information about the digital asset.

Currency Type Coin
Proof Type Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
Total Supply 11,717,699 DCR
Circulating Supply 11,717,699 DCR

Don't Have an Account Yet?

Register now and start trading your favorite cryptocurrency now.

Create your free account
English
Deutsch
Italiano
Français
Español
Nederlands
Polski
Svenska
Português
Türkçe