Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR) ERC20 Token Information
What are Dynamic Trading Rights?
- The utility of the DTR token is through the fee settlement system on the tokens.net crypto exchange
- If a user does not have DTR holding, the system automatically buys DTR on the market using a collected trading fee liability; if the user owns DTR holding then the system decreases DTR holding for the corresponding DTR fee liability if the user selects this
- The tokens.net exchange will use 100% of the revenue stream from collected trading fees to purchase DTR on the market and cryptographically destroy them using the smart contract
- Transparency of the platform may be supervised by following the DTR burn, which equals fees charged times the volume
- ICO period: November 2017
- ICO raised funds: USD 15M in 20 days
- ICO price: 1 DTR = USD 0.01
- 3750M tokens issued, 1500M distributed to backers
Need more information?
Disclaimer: This document has been prepared by TPL, an independent project arm within tokens.net, that tries to provide an unbiased view on listings. It is not an investment or financial advice, and should be understood and read solely as an introduction of the crypto project and deemed for informational purposes only. We strongly advise you to understand all risks prior to any engagement. Please read the section Risks at tokens.net to learn more.